Panel fencing comes in many different designs, and the choice is largely down to taste. The different types of panel fence all follow almost identical construction techniques, so the choice really is down to aesthetics, not function.
- Normally less expensive than traditional closeboard, but not as durable.
- Concrete posts last a very long time, so replacing panels is cheap, quick and easy.
- Easy to erect and maintain (unless you go for timber posts).
- Fence post positions are largely dictated by the panels, giving less flexibility to the fence around or near existing trees and plants.
- Cheaper fence in the short term, but replacing panels in the long term can be more expensive.
Well done guys! Excellent job!!! I really can’t praise you enough, and what a tidy job you did.
Really happy with the lovely fence you have created for us, and we’d like to thank you for your hard work.
Geoff has put numerous stock fences up for us and his work is always first class. We’d happily recommend Chariot Fencing to anyone looking for a professional fencer.