Always metal and traditionally black, estate fencing are ideal for large estates, private gardens and amenity land. The estate fence can provide the ideal border between formal gardens and more wilder land.
- True British elegance with many design options to choose from.
- One of the most expensive types of fencing.
- Lasts longer than most other types of fencing.
- Adds significant value to your property, especially an exclusive estate.
- Can provide a superb stock barrier.
Traditional estate fencing is constructed using round and flat steel bar and is hot dipped and galvanised, then primed, then painted. Ideal for uneven ground, and follows the contours of the land beautifully with clean flowing lines.
Well done guys! Excellent job!!! I really can’t praise you enough, and what a tidy job you did.
Really happy with the lovely fence you have created for us, and we’d like to thank you for your hard work.
Geoff has put numerous stock fences up for us and his work is always first class. We’d happily recommend Chariot Fencing to anyone looking for a professional fencer.