The Traditional Closeboard Fencing
Offering a wide range of fencing services for clients throughout Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and the surrounding area including the Cotswolds, Chariot Fencing take pride in providing professional services. As independent local experts in all types of fencing, we provide essential advice and assistance in choosing the best style of fencing for your needs.
With beautiful timber sourced from sustainable and managed forest and with a twelve month guarantee against defect, we provide a personable service designed with client satisfaction in mind. With over 10 years’ experience in fencing solutions, our tracked post driver ensures beautiful, accurate results where applicable on select fencing styles.
About Closeboard Fencing
A neatly constructed run of closeboard fencing can add a bit of class and sophistication to your garden. As with most fences, the closeboard fence is available in different heights, and can be designed to “fit” your space.
Also known as feather edge fending, closeboard fencing is a common type of fencing used on property boundaries due to its height and ease of maintenance. At approximately 6ft high it gives a feeling of privacy. Closeboard fencing is renowned for its strength and versatility without sacrificing its appearance.
Formed of sawn timber, with feather edge boards arrange vertically, closeboard fencing is supported by horizontal arris rails with gravel boards at the base. Closeboard fencing may also be finished using a counter rail and a capping rail, making for an elegant finish while also adding further protection to the top of the fence. The gravel boards serve to prevent rot by stopping the feather boards from touching the ground.
Popular for its attractive design and superior strength, traditional closeboard fencing has been around for years – and for good reason.
Closeboard Fencing Advantages
- A better looking fence – with options such as counter rails and capping rails available, closeboard fencing has a number of customisable features designed to suit your needs.
- Posts positions are much more flexible – great for avoiding trees, plants or roots
- Built on site – Chariot Fencing draw from extensive experience supplying and installing first class fencing styles to clients. To ensure complete satisfaction we always build our fences on site, where we can fully prepare the ground.
- Will save you money in the long run – Because closeboard fencing is designed to last longer than other styles of panel fencing, it serves as an excellent value for money.
Other types of Closeboard fencing Available
- Closeboard panels
- Convex Closeboard (panels)
- Concave Closeboard (panels)
Whether you are looking for a fence to surround your property or you are looking for reinforced fencing methods for agricultural purposes, Chariot Fencing can provide expert assistance. With extensive experience in erecting a wide variety of fencing solutions for clients throughout the Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and further afield, we take pride in the personal level of service we provide to all clients. Get in touch with us today to find out more about the services we provide.
Simply request a quote with us by giving us a call on 01993 224 848 or by emailing us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon.